Did you know that most people are addicted to something? The fact is, human beings are addictive by nature. It’s been that way for thousands of years. And the most popular drug on the planet is sugar!
Let’s face it, food cravings and addiction totally suck!
Although this may be true, it doesn’t have to be that way.
Linda Clarke was severely addicted to chocolate for many years, now she’s not. Linda attended a weekend retreat and her sweet tooth is now gone. Watch the story here.
“I keep thinking about chocolate as disgusting and it makes me feel ill. I definitely don’t want to touch it!” Linda Clarke
What Linda learned during the weekend retreat at Little Forest can be learned at the same program we run at the interstate weekends. The good news is that, over the next couple of months we will be holding interstate weekend retreats in Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne and Adelaide.
For dates and to reserve your place click here.
Allan attended a similar weekend last October and is now more than 40 kg lighter and looks amazing. And the funny thing is, Allan still has an addiction, but now he’s addicted to health!
“Thank you for turning my life around. In only eight short months I have lost 42kgs and am still gradually losing weight. I feel twenty years younger with so much energy to burn that my wife tells me I’m now hyperactive and can’t sit still. Over the two-day seminar I was educated in: eating the right foods, portion control, the importance of drinking water, and daily exercise. With the aid of hypnotherapy, the switch was flicked in my brain. I have now removed all processed foods from my diet, walk 5kms a day rain, hail or shine. I have had no cravings and feel great.” Allan Eccles
How will it feel to clean out the closet of your mind and flick the switch in your brain?
Here’s a small sample of what we cover during the weekend. You will:
- Identify and delete comfort eating triggers so you can overcome emotional eating.
- Take control of your choices and habits by changing negative beliefs with Time Line Therapy™.
- Increase self-esteem so you feel happier and more confident.
- Let go of the past so that it no longer controls you or your eating patterns.
- Learn the easy way to beat procrastination and become a person of action with unstoppable goals.
- Get hypnotised with the new triple stomach bypass including the Hypno-sleeve, Hypnolipo and the Hypnotic Lap Band, all rolled into one super session.
- Learn simple meditation techniques to help you control stress and eliminate stress eating.
This weekend is literally worth thousands of dollars. We’re practically giving away the farm here. In fact, we’ve taken the very best sessions from the five day Innermakeover Retreat (at the farm) for this two-day weekend. And you can attend for a little over $330*.
Even if you have attended a previous retreat, many of these sessions are totally new. We will also be covering in detail the Slimming Code and pinpointing your exact challenges so you can overcome them.
These are the last Interstate Think Slim Weekend retreats for 2018.
“It was honestly one of the easiest things I’ve done. Mark and Linda thank you giving me a second chance at life.” Allan Eccles
Linda and I are looking forward to having you join us at one of these weekends, or a future retreat at Little Forest.
To your health and well-being
Mark and Linda Stephens
P.S. I salute you for taking time out of your busy day to improve your own life and your family’s life. The weekend program is easily worth 10 times what were charging so you don’t want to miss it. Whether you have attended a retreat previously or not this may be just the recharge you need. Reserve your space here
* Interstate Weekend Retreat Rate: Based on 3 people booking together. Single person booking – $495. Two people booking together – $795. Three people booking together – $995.